Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Please make sure that authors understand and follow these terms before proceeding with the next step in article submission. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). Articles published in conferences will need to be altered prior to submission with at least 30% differences to the original paper, and pass our similarity check. Authors are bound to our Plagiarism Policy, thus careful considerations should be done prior to submitting the article. In any circumstances that Journal of Social and Policy Issues found article has or being published elsewhere which is identical to the one published in Journal of Social and Policy Issues, we will retract the article following COPE's guidelines on retracting articles and notify the author.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format, following the author guidelines and article template. Please make sure that you use Mendeley to help in referencing. A guide to using Mendeley as a reference manager is provided. Failure to follow the guidelines will cost you time and perhaps rejection of your manuscripts.
- Where available, URLs or DOIs for the references must be provided, and try to use the most up-to-date references. Do pay attention that Journal of Social and Policy Issues prefers journal articles, research reports, and conference proceedings as the main references.
- Authors are discouraged from withdrawing submitted manuscripts after it is in the publication process (review, copyedit, layout, etc.,).
- Since Journal of Social and Policy Issues is a peer-reviewed journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Reviewed article needs to be followed.
Nama dan alamat email yang dimasukkan di website ini hanya akan digunakan untuk tujuan yang sudah disebutkan, tidak akan disalahgunakan untuk tujuan lain atau untuk disebarluaskan ke pihak lain.